Friday, April 18, 2014

Bremfield's: The Tour


Now that we have the first week under our belt, I feel like I finally have time to give you a tour of Bremfield's.

Welcome to the store.


Bremfield's is a combination of a floral market, cafe and bakery with some beautiful antiques tucked throughout the store.

The idea was to create a beautiful, inviting place to come in and sit down with a coffee and something sweet. To meet a friend for a simple, home-style lunch and browse lovely vintage finds. To take a cappuccino out to the cafe sets on the sidewalk and watch the boats go through the canal. To take home a pie made with local fruit, and while you're at it, a hand-tied bouquet for your table and a hanging basket for your front porch.

And this is exactly what you'll find when you walk through the door. 



















And of course, the owners - my mom and dad.

Have I made how proud I am of them clear yet?

If you're able, pop in for a visit.

11 comments:

  1. It is stunning Maria... a must for coffee this upcoming week.
    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter.
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly wish I lived close enough to visit. Your parents' store is just lovely! It is so warm and inviting. I wish them much success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    I've been anxiously waiting to see photos of your parents' shoppe. Oh my heavens . . . it's simply stunning.
    I love everything about it . . . the bare brick walls, floral arrangements, the delightful desserts, even the urns and flowers in front of the store are charming. It's the kind of shoppe that my mom, best-friend, and I would visit & enjoy when have time to get together. I sure wish Bremfield's was nearby, we would be regulars. Wishing your folks happiness and success with their new journey/adventure.
    Have a great weekend,
    Suzanne
    PS Your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww what a lovely shop !!!...did you see our shop in my previous post ???...love Ria...x !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, their shop looks just amazing!! Best of luck to them!!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the most beautiful store. Next time I'm in the area I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have a link for directions to the shop? I can't seem to find one but it is gorgeous! I am just discovering your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of this post! Thank you!

    P.S. You have a captcha code :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Felicidades hermoso. Algunos detalles os copiare en mi tienda aqui en paraguay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful coffee shop!!! Wish I lived close by.....would definitely stop in for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria